Securing 10 new hotels and over 1000 hotel rooms in the heart of London
Planning Resolution act as planning advisor to Z Hotels on all their hotel development, securing a number of hotels in London, including the first windowless hotel rooms in London.
We have successfully secured the following hotel development for Z Hotels:
- Poland Street, Soho – a new 115 room hotel requiring extensive discussions on façade detail due location within Conservation Area;
- Chandos Place, Covent Garden – a new 123 room hotel requiring detailed servicing and delivery plans due to residential neighbours;
- Fleet Street, City of London – a new 110 room hotel in the face of the City’s very strong office safeguarding planning policy, and heritage sensitivities associated to the adjacent Knights Templar Temple Church;
- Bedford Street, Convent Garden – a new 111 room hotel, partially within a Grade II listed building;
- Kingsway, London – a new 116 room hotel including additional floors to building;
- Strand, London – a new 118 room hotel;
- City Road, Shoreditch – a new 111 room hotel;
- Orange Street, Piccadilly – a new 112 room hotel;
- Lower Belgrave Road, Victoria – a new 112 room hotel; and
- Moor Street, Soho – a new 85 room hotel.
Client: Z Hotels Ltd
Architect: Harper Downie Architects