Why Planning Resolution…
Why Planning Resolution? We put a great deal of time, effort and personal commitment into our work to ensure that we and the client are proud to say that it is ‘one of ours’.
Whilst successive governments have sought to make planning simpler, the planning procedures, processes and limited resources at some local authorities, continue to exacerbate development. We therefore strive to make things simple remove the unnecessary to focus on what’s important.
We are not just delivering a scheme for our client, but something that has our name on it. We want to see something built that we believe is right.
We choose to work for a limited number of select clients and then ‘do it really well and aim to have fun along the way’
The client and delivery are always at the heart of our planning and development strategies.
Our approach is to work with you, rather than for you.
For the client
- Local knowledge base
- A plan that fits, tuned to local demands
- Place making and project identity
- Consensus and support
- Positive public perception of process
For the community
- Empowerment – access to the decision making and planning process
- Clear communication channels
- Real involvement in the project with real outcome
- A positive experience
For the legacy
- Local groups committed to the long-term success of place
- An empowered community committed to long term change
- Community benefits
- A sustainable community
- A better place